The MK-006 model detection instruent for microcirculation adopts the form of integrated structure. By using imported ABS raw materials, each part has been made precisely. The horizontal travel mechanism, using the copper and plastic gear pair, possesses the characteristics of flexible moving, high abrasion proof and low noise etc. The vertical focus changed into a new type of travel mechanism, which is mold of imported polyformaldehyde material with the characteristics of convenient operation and high position accuracy.
- Total effective enlarge multiple is 380-fold(8 inch monitor)
- Achromatic objective: 6-fold, free working distance 20 mm
- Vertically ascent and descent range: 22mm
- Level travel: the vertical travel range 24mm, the horizontal travel range 24mm
- Monitor: 8 inches, N/PLAsystem
- Light source: wave length is 525 mm, the light intensity >10 CD
- CCD camera: PLA system, output 75 Ω
- Power Supply: AC 110Vto220V or DC 12V special purpose power supply
- Power: AC 220V, 15 W; DC 12 V, 12 W
- Weight: 5KG
Name of each parts: Installation and use:
- Insert the Monitor into the microscope.
- Plug in 110Vto220 V power supply, and turn on the switch.
- Spread a little fragrant pitch on the nail fold of the third finger on left hand and put it in the finger seat, adjust the vertical-horizontal platform to make the nail fold under the objective lens, use the structure of ascent and descent adjustment to adjust the focus until the image become clear.
- Horizontally move the Light source to adjust the direction or angle of image on the monitor.
- The instrument should be put at the place where is cool, dry, and no dust and acid or alkali.
- The relative humidity of air should be less than 60% when using.
- When moving the instrument in winter, if the temperature in two places is different comparatively, the instrument only can be used after it has adapted the temperature, so as to prevent from mould on the optics lens.
- The objective lens has been already checked and sealed up; disassembly without qualified personnel is prohibited. The dust on objective lens surface can be blown out with drying ball or wiping gently with the clean writing brush. (Wipe paper for lens is also available)
- If there is dust on the CCD camera, the absorbent cotton dipped in the mixture of ethanol and ether (proportion is 7:2) can be used to polish gently. Rotate and wipe gently from the target center to outwards while polishing.
- Keep the instrument clean.
The distribution model diagram of nail fold capillaries:
- nail plate
- nail fold
- Inframammillary venous plexus (deep layer)
- Inframammillary venous plexus(superficial layer)
- Capillary ansa
- Flexible branch
- Afferent branch
- Efferent branch
- Perivascular spaces
- Hypodermic tissue
- Small vein
- Glomeriform arteriovenous shunt
- Small artery
- Inframammillary venous plexus
- Thin vein
- Thin artery
- Arteriovenous shunt
Identification of easy confused change under the microcirculation observation of nail fold and tunica conjunctiva bulbaris.
- The white and small thrombus in the capillary ansa of nail fold
- The discrimination of the accumulating degree of red blood cells in the capillary ansa
- The small thrombus in the large capillary ansa↑, the diameter of the small capillary ansa on the right side is about 7 μm;
- The blood plasma column and the red blood cells in the capillary ansa ;
- The white blood cells in the capillary ansa;
- The light accumulation of the red blood cells;
- The medial and serious accumulation of the red blood cells;
- The nail fold capillary ansa and inframammillary vein plexus.
- The arrow indicating the inframammillary vein plexus.
- The nail fold capillary ansa.
- Ansa cupula
- Afferent branch
- Efferent branch
The model diagram of abnormal changes of the nail fold capillaries.
- The straight line flow
- The short line flow
- The dotted line flow
- A granule-form flow
- The wadding-form flow
- The expansion and congestion in the ansa cupula
- The large congestion in the vein arm
- A hat-form bleed in the half ansa cupula
- A stub-form bleed in the half ansa cupula
- The vein arm remittence
The sketch diagram of tiny blood flow disturbance. The sketch diagram of microcirculation abnormal capillary ansa.